We hereby inform you that by visiting the websites of www.kozut.hu you agree to accept the following conditions:
- The content of the website of www.kozut.hu – including the logos contained thereon – are subject to copyright protection. All rights are reserved by the organizations, companies, private and legal entities publishing on www.kozut.hu.
- It is prohibited to reproduce, transfer, distribute or store the content of the website (text, charts, maps, tables etc.) or any parts thereof in any form without the prior written consent of the publishers, however, they accept that extracts of these sites can be printed or stored by visitors to the homepage for their personal use.
- Publishers do not assume responsibility for materials related to the website that have been drafted or published by third parties.
- Hungarian Public Roads reserves the right to modify the content of the website of www.kozut.hu or to deny access thereto. Hungarian Public Roads does not assume any responsibility for the continuous and fault-free operation of the website. Changes on the websites might occur independently from Hungarian Public Roads therefore publishers do not offer a guarantee for the content or reliability of the websites.
- Should any of our visitors provide us with written material (via e-mail sent to any of our servers or via our websites), they shall recognize that the material in question is appropriate for being published and accept that it might be published or (partly or completely) used by Hungarian Public Roads or any other publisher. The sender of the material hereby undertakes not to initiate infringement proceedings against Hungarian Public Roads and to compensate the publisher of the material in case of a third-party claim.